SCDCC Bank Recruitment 2018
South Canara District Central Co-Operative bank Limited has invited Application For 127 Second Division Clerk & Computer Programmer Vacancies. Eligible Candidates may Apply for SCDCC Bank Recruitment 2018 before 10th January 2018.
SCDCC Bank Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details:
Name & No. of the Posts :
Computer Programmer : 02 Posts
Second Division Clerk : 125 Posts
Eligibility Criteria For SCDCC Bank Recruitment 2018
Education Qualification : Eligible Candidates who want to Apply For Latest bank job 2018 must have MCA of any recognized University in India or B.E. in Computer Science or M.Sc. in Computer Science obtained by attending regular course of classes with above 50% markswith 03 years of Experience as computer Programmer For Post No. 01, .
A Degree of any recognized University in India with minimum of 50% marks and above or A Post Graduation Degree of any recognized University in India with minimum of 45% marks and above in any Degree or Diploma in Computer Application or any other course in Computer with minimum of 6 months course For Post No. 02.
Age Limit :As on the date of Notification the candidate should be within 40 years in
the case of SC & ST, 38 years in case of Backward community and class and 35 years in case of others.
Application Fee :
For SC & ST Candidates : Rs.300/-
For others : Rs.500/-
- Visit the official SCDCC Bank Official Website : www.scdccbank.com
- Click on the Recruitment Notification.
- Download the notification and read it Carefully.
- Now, click on instructions and read it Completely.
- Then, click on online application form.
- Enter all the necessary details.
- Also, upload necessary certificates, if needed.
- Make payment of your application fee.
- Finally, press submit button before the last date i.e 10 January 2018.
- Take a print out of it and post it to below provided postal address before 18 January 2018
The Chief Executive Officer,
The South Canara District Central Cooperative Bank Ltd., Kodialbail,
Mangalore – 575 003.
Important Date :
Starting Date to Apply Online : 18th December 2017
Last Date to Apply Online : 10th January 2018
Last Date to submit Hard copy of Application : 18th January 2018