Hi Ronak, There are many of the courses in the polytechnic side. Yes you can surely join in any courses after 10th.
– Electrical Engineering Diploma
– Diploma in Metallurgy
– Diploma in Instrumentation and Control
– Computer Science and Engineering Diploma
– Aeronautical Engineering Diploma
– Diploma in Fire and Safety Technology
– Diploma in Chemical Engineering
– Agricultural Engineering Diploma
– Diploma in Mining Technology
– ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING DIPLOMA
These happen to be some of the major polytechnic courses after 10th. There are other options as well which you can explore, before making the final choice.
The aforementioned programmes are offered by numerous polytechnic institutes over the length and breadth of India. 10th standard students are qualified to take admission in such Diploma programmes.
Other than those mentioned above, there are quite a few different technical and vocational diploma courses:
– Diploma in Rubber Technology
– Production and Manufacturing Diploma
– Diploma in Dairy Technology
– Network Engineering Diploma
– Diploma in Food Production and Technology etc…
10th pass or equivalent, with at least 50% aggregate marks. Least marks criteria may differ starting with one institute then onto the next.
With these best polytechnic courses after 10th options before you, select the one that suits you the best. Build a career for yourself !