NIIT Recruitment for Freshers
NIIT Limited is offering great career openings for freshers candidates who have done their UG/ PG like MBA/ BE/ BTech/ MTech etc. Apply Online before 31 May 2017
NIIT Vacancy Details:
International- Senior Executive-accounts Payable
Business Communication Trainer
Transitions Trainer (finance & Accounts Domain)
Aspiring Trainers (banking & Finance Domain)
Marketing Executive / Field Executive / Mobilizing Executive
Senior Legal Executive
Project/ Training Coordinator
Global Sourcing Specialist
Candidates who are willing to apply for the above said position they must have completed Graduation/ Post Graduation/ MBA / B.E. / B.Tech / M.Tech in the relevant discipline from a recognized university/ institution from a recognized university/ institution with good academic records.
Candidates who will be selected for the above said vacant positions they will get an attractive and good amount of salary per month by the recruiting organization according to their post.
NIIT Selection Process:
The recruitment panel of institution will hire the capable and talented candidates on the basis of their presentation in written exam/ interview which will be held on stipulated date and time.
How to fill NIIT Online Application form:
- The first step of applying is to visit the official website of association which is www.niit.com
- On the home page, press on “Careers” tab from the top menu bar.
- Thereafter, select “India” from the country list and hit on “Go” button.
- Now press on “Apply Now” tab and then hit on “Current Openings” tab from the top right corner of page.
- All the latest openings will be appeared on your screen and you have to select your suitable job post.
- Read the complete information about that job post and then press on “Apply” button.
- Now Fill Online Application Form with complete information without making any mistake.
- Upload the copies of required documents in proper manner and hit on “Submit” button.
- At last, take a hard copy of duly filled form for future reference.
Closing date for submission of online application form: May 2017
Apply Online : Click here
Official Website : Click here
This post was last modified on August 3, 2017, 11:04 pm