JEE Main Result 2018
The Central Board of Secondary Education’s (CBSE) Joint Entrance Examination Main (JEE Main) unit declared the results of the JEE Main examination on its official website on Monday.
Candidates can check their results by JEE Main Result announcement (Paper I) clicking here.
Enter your roll number, date of birth in ( dd/mm/yyyy) format, security pin (as provided in the image) and click on submit. The results will be displayed on the screen. Download it on your computer and take a printout for future reference.
Important Dates related to JEE Main 2018 Result
|1||JEE Main Result announcement (Paper I)||April 30, 2018|
|2||JEE Main Result announcement (Paper II)||May 31, 2018|
|3||JEE Main 2018 Rank and Score Card availability||After announcement of AIR of JEE Main 2018|
How to check JEE Main Result 2018?
- Click on the JEE Main 2018 result link above
- Enter your JEE Main 2018 roll number and date of birth
- Now click on Submit button
- You can now see your JEE Main score, All India Rank and category rank, and qualifying status for JEE Advanced 2018.
- Your JEE Main score card is also available for downloading with the result. Use the download button and get access to your JEE Main score card 2018.