GENPACT Recruitment 2017
GENPACT Recruitment has invited online application for filling SCF – Manager, Business Analyst, Senior Manager, Management trainee, Assistant Manager and other Vacancies . Eligible Candidates may Apply through online mode till Last week of April 2017.
GENPACT Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
Name Of Posts:
- Project Manager-Commercial Proposals
- Assistant Manager- Hiring
- Senior Manager-Investmant Banking
- Manager-Investment Banking
- Management trainee-Product Costing
- Senior manager-Actuarials
- Manager-Actuarial P&C
- Assistant Manager-Actuarial P&C
- Assistant Manager-Analytics Programmer
- SCF – Manager
- AVP Digital Engineering India
- Business Analyst
- AVP – Machine Learning – Noida Stellar
- AVP- Programs & Strategic Initiatives, Digital
- VP Solution Architect, Digital
Completed Graduation Degree/Post Graduation degree/ Diploma in relevant subjects from a well reputed university/institution.
Age Limit :
The minimum and maximum age of applying contenders must be decided by the selection committee at the time of recruitment process. Candidates related to SC/ST candidates will get upper age relaxations as per company rules and regulations.
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written Test , Group Discussion & Personal interview.
How To Apply :
- In the first step candidates must go and login the official web page that is www.genpact.com
- Now you will direct to the home page and you need to press on “careers” tab available in the menu bar.
- Then choose “India” as a location in search box and press on “submit” button.
- After this you will reach the page which consists of various vacancies and you are required to choose a post name according to your convenience.
- Now appliers must go through all the details mentioned under it and also ensure the eligibility conditions.
- Then, satisfied contenders must press on “apply online” link.
- After this candidate must fill all the vital details in an online application form appear on the new page.
- Then upload all the scanned documents/certificates as prescribed in it.
- Lastly applicants must press on “Submit” button after completing the application form in all respect.
- Take a print out of application form and safe it for future use.
Important Date :
Last date to submit online application form:Last week of April 2017
Important Link :
Official Website : www.genpact.com
Apply Online: Click here