eCourts Recruitment 2019
Principal District Court, Kancheepuram District at Chengalpattu invited offline applications for the post of 127 Computer Operator, Examiner of Copies, Senior Bailiff & Various Vacancy. Apply for eCourts Recruitment 2019 before 31 May 2019
e- Courts Recruitment Vacancy Details :
Job Location : Chengalpattu (Tamil Nadu)
Post Name & No of Posts:
- Computer Operator : 05 Posts
- Examiner of Copies : 05 Posts
- Senior Bailiff : 09 Posts
- Process Server : 18 Posts
- Xerox Operator : 01 Post
- Driver : 02 Posts
- Office Assistant : 51 Posts
- Masalchi : 10 Posts
- Watchman : 20 Posts
- Sweeper : 10 Posts
- Sanitary Worker : 06 Posts
Pay Scale : 15700 – 50000/-, 16600 – 52400/-, 20600 – 65500/-
Eligibility Criteria for e- Courts Recruitment :
Educational Qualification :
- Computer Operator : Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Computer application in recognized University or B.A./ B.Sc./ B.Com with diploma in Computer application from recognized University.
- Typewriting Senior Grade – Tamil and English.
- Examiner of Copies : passed SSLC.
- Senior Bailiff : passed SSLC.
- Process Server : passed SSLC.
- Xerox Operator : passed SSLC.
- Driver : 8th and Valid Driving licence for driving a motor vehicle issued by a competent authority under the Motor Vehicles Act, 1939.
- Office Assistant : 8th
- Masalchi : Able to read and write in Tamil.
- Watchman: Able to read and write in Tamil.
- Sweeper: Able to read and write in Tamil.
- Sanitary Worker: Able to read and write in Tamil.
Age Limit : Eligible Candidate Minimum and Minimum age limit is 18 to 35 yrs As on 01.07.2019
e- Courts Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written Examination.
Application Fee : There is no Application fee.
How to Apply e- Courts Vacancy : Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with all required documents and send to The Principal District Judge, Principal District Court, Combined Court Building Chengalpattu – 603 001. Kancheepuram District on or before 31.05.2019.
Important Dates :
Last Date for Submission of Application form : 31 May 2019