CPCL Recruitment 2017-18
Chennai Petroleum Corporation Ltd (CPCL) has invited application for the post of 108 Trade Apprentices under ApprenticesAct, 1961. Apply Online for CPCL Recruitment 2017 before 26 November 2017.
CPCL Recruitment Vacancy Details :
Job Location :Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
Post Name & No :
Trade Apprentices:108 Posts
Pay Scale :Rs. 8625/- (Per Month)
Trades wise Vacancy :
- Fitter : 16 Posts
- Electrician : 10 Posts
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle (MMV) : 10 Posts
- Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance (MMTM) : 08 Posts
- Welder : 08 Posts
- Machinist : 05 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic : 05 Posts
- Turner : 04 Posts
- Auto Electrician : 02 Posts
- Mechanic (Repair & Maintenance of Heavy Vehicles) : 02 Posts
- Draughtsman (Civil) : 02 Posts
- Draughtsman (Mechanic) : 02 Posts
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant : 05 Posts
- PASAA : 02 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant(C.P) : 05 Posts
- Attendant Operator (C.P) : 07 Posts
- Advanced Attendant Operator (Process) : 15 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for CPCL Recruitment :
Educational Qualification :A pass in 10th Class examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent with the prescribed NTC (ITI) qualification recognized by the National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT) or State Council of Vocational Training (SCVT) OR B.Sc Passed out candidates with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory and Mathematics or Biology.
Age Limit :Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 24 years as on 01.11.2017
Age Relaxation :For SC/ST Candidates 5 years For OBC Candidates 3 years For PWD Candidates 10 years
CPCL Selection Process :Selection will be based on the percentage of marks scored by the candidates in their respective ITI trades / Degree.
Application Fee :There is no application fee.
How to Apply CPCL Vacancy :Interested candidates may apply Online through the website https://www.cpcl.co.in from 13.11.2017 to 26.11.2017. thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember :
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application :13 November 2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 26 November 2017