Cognizant is and American MNC, which offers various services such as IT Services, Consulting, and business process etc. it came in to existence in the year of 1994. Through Cognizant Vacancy, aspirants will be selected in different cities of India such as Hyderabad, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Vijayawada Mumbai, Pune, Noida, Cochin, Delhi and Bangalore etc.
|3||Sr. Associate – Projects|
|12||Senior Process Executive-Data|
|13||Trainee – Junior Data Analyst|
|16||Senior Process Executive|
|20||Technical Sales Engineer|
- Job seekers who want to apply for Cognizant Job must have Graduate/ Post Graduate Degree in relevant discipline with good academic record from any recognized university or institution with relevant working experience.
- Candidates should have good communication skills and Flexible to work in Shifts.
- Applicants are required to have ability to work in team.
Contenders who are selected for Cognizant Vacancies will get an attractive and handsome salary package in respect of this recruitment which is offered by the management authority of association.
Appointment of proficient candidates will be done for Cognizant Jobs on the basis of their performance in Aptitude test, Technical interview and HR Interview, which will be organized by the Cognizant Recruitment Committee.
How to fill Cognizant Application Form?
Contenders who have decided to apply for Cognizant Vacancy may go through with the steps as framed below:
- Firstly, willing candidates need to go through with the official website of organization that is www.cognizant.com
- Hit at “Careers” tab visible at the top of home page.
- Now you need to choose an appropriate link for the post you want to apply.
- You are requested to read the notification and ensuring your eligibility.
- Then interested aspirants have to select Apply Online link given in notification page.
- After that you need to press “I Accept” button from bottom side of this page.
- If you are a new user, then press ‘New User’ button and get registered by filling asked details and hit ‘Register’ button, in case you’re already registered then fill details.
- Now, again login with ID and password and must fill online application form with required information.
- After that upload your updates resume, photo and scanned copies of documents (if required).
- If all filled details are correct then press “Submit” button.
- At last, take the print out of it for future reference.
Last Date to Apply Online – Till March 2017