Citibank India has invited for the post of IT Professional, Senior Manager, Business Analyst and Various Posts. Fresher’s candidates.
Total Vacancies : 910
Job Location : Across India
Name of Posts :
Cash and Trade Processing Maker
AVP CCAR Production & Analysis
Senior Reporting Analyst – Global Legal Solutions
Middle Office Equities Core Java Developer
Credit & Portfolio Analyst
Developer – TIBCO
Developer – Ab initio
Cash and Trade Processing Officer
Inwards and Outwards Head FTU
Developer – Flexcube
Candidates applying for Citibank vacancy must have Bachelors’ or Masters’ degree in appropriate discipline from recognized University or Institution and should have good academic record and required working experience in related field.
Mode of Enrollment:
Assortment of the candidates for Citibank Job openings will be made through their performance in written test or interview process which will be held on stipulated date. No TA / DA will be refunded to contenders for attending interview or test.
How to Apply
- Intending aspirants, who want to grow up their career in this organization, are required to go through the official website of organization that is www.citibank.co.in.
- After that, hit on “careers” link that is available at below on the home page.
- Now further select “Apply to Careers” option visible there and hit on “Search Jobs” tab.
- This will open the required list of available jobs on the next page, where you need to choose suitable Location/category/Job groups etc of post for which you applying for.
- After that, Read the complete details properly regarding the applied post and hit on “Apply Online” tab.
- Fill Online Application Form with required details and upload recently updated resume / scanned passport size photograph and signature with the form.
- At last submit filled application form by pressing “Submit” button and take printout of it and keep it safe for future need.
Date to Remember:
Last Date : to Submitting Online Application Form: April 2017