AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2018
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Bhopal has Invited applications for the post of 100 Senior Residents Vacancy. Apply for AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2019 before 10 June 2019
AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment Vacancy Details :
Job Location : Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh)
Post Name : Senior Residents
No. of Vacancy : 100 Posts
Pay scale : Rs. 15600 – 39100/-
Advt. No. : AIIMS/Bhopal/2019/06
Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment :
Educational Qualification :
- A MCI/UGC recognized postgraduate medical degree viz. MD/MS/DNB in the respective discipline from a recognized University/Institute.
- Candidates with DM/M.Ch. in concerned speciality will be preferred in respective departments as applicable.
- DM in Neurology, Nephrology & Cardiology can also apply for General Medicine
- M.Ch in Burn & Plastic Surgery, Cardiothoracic surgery, Neurosurgery, Surgical Oncology, Surgical Gastroenterology and Paediatric surgery can also apply for General Surgery
- Trauma & Emergency Medicine: post graduate medical degree viz MD or MD from a recognized University/Institute.
- For non-medical candidates in Anatomy & Microbiology, the candidate should possess M.Sc. Degree in the subject concerned and Ph.D from a recognized University/Institute.
Age Limit : Eligible candidates must not more than 37 years as on 10.06.2019
AIIMS Bhopal Selection Process : Selection will be based on Interview.
Application Fee :
For Gen/ OBC 1500/-
For SC/ ST 1200/-
*Pay the Examination Fee through Demand Draft only in favor of AIIMS Bhopal.
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Interview.
How to Apply AIIMS Bhopal Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply online application through the website http://www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in from 28.05.2019 to 10.06.2019 and Candidates also send hard copy of online application form along with all relevant documents to The Registrar All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Administrative Block, 1st Floor of Medical College Building, Saket Nagar, Bhopal – 462020 (M.P.) on or before 10.06.2019
Important Dates :
Starting Date for Submission of online Application : 28 May 2019
Last Date for Submission of online Application : 10 June 2019